Listed in Pet Travel & Moving Resources
- 445 Meigs Street Suite 1, Athens, Georgia 30601
Pets also get anxious when their whole world starts getting thrown into boxes. A successful move is all about preparation and the same goes for your pets.
Here at moveBuddha, we help people moving with pets all the time. While it can be tricky, it’s normally no problem with a little prep and planning. There is a lot to consider, so we’ve broken our article into the four sections:
- Before the move: 6 tips to get organized and prepare your furry companion for change
- How to move: 4 ways to transport your pets for those moving long distance
- Moving day: 4 tips to make sure neither you or your pet have a meltdown on the big day
- After the move: 7 tips to consider after moving with a pet